Notice: Due to advancements in airsoft pyrotechnics to insure the safety of all players the following NEW 2021policy has been put in place:
Game Safety rules
- Full face protection must be worn on the field of play at all times. Players who violate this rule will be asked to sit out a game, or asked to leave the park. Players in the dead zone on the field must keep their goggles on at all times. Players may remove full face protection only when off the field in the camp area.
- Barrel covers must be secured around the tip of the gun’s barrel when not in play. Failure to follow this rule can result in ejection from the park.
- All safety gear must meet Futureball safety standards.
- All players must have their guns choreographed under 285 feet per second for paintball. Airsoft please review: Futureball – Airsoft Rules 2021
- Players with guns shooting over will not be allowed to play until the gun is properly set.
- Players at no time are allowed to shoot over the protective netting, or straight up into the air, players who violate this will be immediately ejected from the park.
- Players are not allowed to construct bunkers, booby traps, or other misc. things. If you have a question about this please consult the referees.
- Players are not allowed to climb trees.
- Players must use bunkers on the field of play for cover and for cover only, players may not climb on top of them, and or enter inside any vehicles.
- At no time is Physical contact allowed, this includes melee kills and barrel tag or tap.
- Any player who shoots their gun in the safe zone will be immediately ejected from the park.
- At no time are players allowed to shoot at wildlife, players caught intentionally shooting wildlife will be immediately ejected from the park.
- Possession of real weapons such as knives, firearms, grenades, explosives, or any type of pyrotechnics are not allowed on premises.
- No alcohol allowed on property, players are also not allowed to consume alcoholic beverages before or during their time of play. Players suspected of being under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol will be asked to leave the park.
Players 10 years and older may play, those under 18 years must have a waiver signed by their parent. All players must sign a waiver to play no matter their age.
We rent and can supply players with all the necessary equipment that will be needed; however, we do recommend that people wear old clothes.
Alcoholic beverages, pets, weapons of any kind, air filling systems.
Yes, players with their own equipment can purchase admission for first session and stay the rest of the day at no charge.
You can bring all of your equipment including ammo on most days. All events, private parties and rentals must use field ammo.
BRING YOUR OWN AMMO RESTRICTIONS:
FUTUREBALL WANTS TO KEEP ALL OF OUR PLAYERS SAFE FOR THAT REASON THE FOLLOWING HAS BEEN PUT IN PLACE TO STOP ANY UNSAFE PROJECTILES, TO PROTECT OUR BUILDINGS AND BUNKERS. THE GENERAL RULE IS THAT WE WANT PLAYERS TO USE PAINTBALLS WITH A NON OIL BASED FILL. ALL PLAYERS BRINGING IN PAINT OR BBS WILL BE REQUIRED TO HAVE THE PAINT OR BBS CHECKED AT CHECK IN BEFORE USING IT ON THE FIELD. FUTUREBALL RESERVES THE RIGHT TO TURN AWAY ANY PAINT THAT WE DEEM UNSAFE.
HERE IS A LIST OF THE CURRENTLY BANNED PAINTBALLS/BBS:
MONSTERBALL, JT ANNIHIHLATION, BASIC TRAINING, NELSON HELLFIRE, POLAR ICE & FROSTBITE *IN WINTER MONTHS AN APPROVED COLD WEATHER PAINT WILL BE AVAILABLE, RED FILL PAINT, AND METAL BBS
KEEP IN MIND THESE PAINTS OR BBS ARE BANNED PURELY FOR SAFETY REASONS.THE SALE OR DISTRIBUTION OF ANY PRODUCT ON FUTUREBALL PROPERTY IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND LEAGAL ACTION WILL BE TAKEN.
Simply click the “BOOK NOW” button at the top of the Futureball website. Click in the number of people you have and pick a package. We recommend that groups try to reserve 2 to 4 weeks in advance, as certain dates may book up faster than others. However, it can be done in less time depending on whether the date is already reserved and the size of your group.
No, we are open to the public all year. Please check our website to check hours of operation and special events.
Yes, Players receive a game orientation before going on the playfield. Games are supervised at all times by a referee who run all the games.
Futureball does not offer a repair service; however, we would be happy to give you the name of an experienced technician! Our knowledgeable staff will be happy to help with small repairs at field.
Yes, Futureball does not allow .40 or higher. Use BBS that you feel are appropriate for your gun.
It is a .68 caliber round that is shot with air gun and leaves a paint mark on impact.
285 fps for paintball.
Paintball is one of the safest sports and statistically has the least number of injuries of all sports – which include baseball, bowling, fishing and many other sports. As with any other sport/activity, there is always the potential for injury. As long as standard safety rules are followed and the proper use of industry developed & approved safety equipment is utilized, paintball is one of the safest, participatory sports in the world.
We play regardless of any weather conditions – except hazardous weather. In the event of hazardous weather Futureball has the right to reschedule event.
You can’t beat the price. The people are nice. They have enough land to add some more fields for better
Loved the field great place refs are nice and fun to talk to defently will be back with some friends.
Always have a blast here. The guys are always really nice and helpful. And they never have a issue if your not playing and just want to
We will definitely be back! We have so much fun! And all the staff was awesome!
Great bunch of guys who make it easy to have fun, wish I could go back more often.
Awesome place to come play airsoft. Came for my first time and everyone was very cool.